Saturday, March 13, 2010

Christmas 2009 w/Grey

This year was a bit different. We normally get together with my side of the family first in the morning and all but this time we decided to switch it up so we didn't have to worry about not having enough time to really show off our things. So first thing is I woke up to sam making Hot chocolate and X'mas music on.. then of course i had to get the video camera out and start recording a bit, i got greydie up and we opened her presents.. i sucked really bad for having a first Xmas to tell you the truth i didn't Take pictures much... i'm kinda bummed out that i didn't I really need to do so much better about it... I even bring my camera around i just can't seem to do it!! However the day turned out pretty nice, other then sam and I were starving that evening and literally we couldn't find one thing open to eat!! but guess what was open of all places "Panda Express" isn't that crazy... haha.. however this a few good pictures i got from that day, thru half my pictures after loading them i realized that my camera's flash wasn't automatically flipping on! yeah ask me if i was mad!! lol.... however Enjoy!!



No comments: