Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yay... Greydie turned 1 !!

Its my birthday and i'll cry if i want too!!! True Statement right?? ** I LOVE THIS FIRST PICTURE *** is it just me or does every kid cry at least once on there birthday??? haha... she had her melt downs here and there but as soon as she saw her Backyardigans cake she cheered right up!! .. We had a party Saturday for friends to come over and celebrate and then Sunday for our immediate family just because our house is to small to combine... I can't believe she is already 1. That year flew by.. its crazy though how much she learns from you and what she picks up.. she sure is a jibber jabber... lol... I love her so much its insane how much you have for sombody who does naughty things and makes you way tired and gets into everything!!! haha....








No comments: